Associate Consultants will be responsible for the execution of key project activities. Working closely with Partners, Engagement Managers, and Consultants, Associate Consultants will be expected to provide high quality subject matter expertise that informs project recommendation and conclusions.
Associate Consultants will also have opportunities to inform and provide the analytical, financial and research insights to executive-level decision makers from day one.
- Highly motivated candidates with strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, proficient written and oral communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- A focus on client service and delivering high quality work output.
- A commitment to the highest level of integrity and business ethics.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ability to travel on a limited basis – our staff members average less than four nights away per month.
- PhD or other advanced degree(s)
- Two years of experience in management consulting OR within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in the life sciences
All Fields are Required